Adding essential oil blends like Serendipity to a diffuser, is a great way to clean and purify the air. It’s also an easy way to clear away brain fog and get back to being productive!
Things you will need:
- A Diffuser
- Serendipity Oil
- Place your diffuser near the center of your chosen room to let the oil distribute evenly around the space. Keep it on a flat surface to prevent anything from spilling or falling over while your diffuser is running.
- Lift the top off of your diffuser. Some top casing may differ so if you’re unsure how to open your diffuser, check the manufacturer’s guide for specific instructions.
- Fill the diffuser with room temperature water. Carefully pour the water into the reservoir or internal tank of your diffuser. Check for a line or marking on the inside of the tank to indicate how much water you should pour into the tank.
- Add 3 to 5 drops of Serendipity Oil to your diffuser. Unscrew the cap on the chosen essential oil and tilt it directly over the water reservoir. Keep track of how many drops of oil you use for each operation so you can get a better sense of how much or little you need. Smaller rooms may need: 3-4 drops. Larger rooms may need: 4- 8 drops.
- Put the lid or casing of the diffuser back over the reservoir, making sure it is sitting properly. Turn the diffuser on, at the wall and use the button or switch on the front of the diffuser to let it start running. Check your manufacturer’s instructions if you’re unsure how to make your diffuser work, or to see how to use advanced settings like lights or sounds.
- Relax and enjoy the clean Serendipity air!
Serendipity is made with over 70 High Quality Essential Oils!
Learn more about Serendipity by clicking HERE